Wednesday, July 1, 2015

An American soldier told why United States is so afraid of Russia

An American soldier told why United States is so afraid of Russia

It so happened that I was involved in a project with these Pindos. For six months we had become friends. As usual, the successful completion of the project comes to an end booze. And here is our feast in full swing, I caught a kid language, with whom he led one subject. Of course, we shared who is steeper, the first satellite, the moon program, aircraft, weapons, etc. And I asked her the expected question: - Tell me, an American, why are you so afraid of us, you're six months living in Russia, all he saw no bears here in the street and on the tanks do not travel? - Oh! This I will explain! We explained this sergeant instructor, when I served in the National Guard of the United States, the instructor was a lot of hot spots, he twice got to the hospital and twice because of Russian. He always told us that Russia - is the only and the most terrible enemy. The first time was in 1991, in Afghanistan, it was the first trip, the young, not yet shelled civilians it helped when the Russian decided to destroy the mountain village. - Wait ! I interrupted. We did not have in the 89th in Afghanistan. - We are also still not in the 91st in Afghanistan, but did not believe he did not see the point. Listen! "I provide security, Russian was not in Afghanistan, the local began to fight with each other, our task was to organize the relocation of in a controlled area of our friendly guerrilla group, everything was going according to plan, but appeared in the sky, two Russian helicopters, and why I did not I know. Reverses, they regrouped and started to go to our positions. Volley Stingers, Russian went for the ridge. I had to take a stand for the heavy machine gun, waiting for the ridge were to appear Russian Machines, a good place to go overboard to their advantage. And Russian helicopter did not wait, he appeared, but not because of the ridge and the bottom of the gorge and hovered 30 meters away from me. I frantically pressed the trigger and saw carving sparks, bullets bounced off the glass. I saw the smiling Russian pilot. I woke up on the base. Light concussion. I was later told that the pilot I was sorry at the Russian was considered a sign of skill, finished with local and keep alive a European, I do not know why, and I do not believe. Leaving behind enemy lines, capable of silly surprise and Russian are not stupid. Then there was a lot of different trips, the next time I ran into Russian in Kosovo, it was a crowd of untrained noobs with guns since the Vietnam War, Armor, probably since the Second World were heavy, uncomfortable, no navigation, night vision, nothing more, just automatic, helmet and Armor. They rode their BTR-ah, where they wanted and where they wanted, kissing passionately in the civilian population, they baked bread (they brought a bakery and baked bread!). The food was all his porridge with canned meat, which they themselves and cooked in a special pot. We were treated with disdain, constantly insulted. It was not an army, but hell knows what. How can you interact with them? All of our reports Russian leadership ignored. Once we grappled seriously, did not share the route, if not a Russian officer, who reassured those monkeys could walk up to the trunks. These noobs have to be punished. Post No. **** and put in place! Without weapons, we only Russian corpses is not enough, but that would be realized. Write a note in Russian, but with errors, such as Serbian, wrote that glorious night, the guys are going to give n **** insolent Russian noobs.We have prepared carefully, light body armor, batons, PNV, shockers, no knives and firearms. We went to them, observing all the rules of art of camouflage and sabotage. These assholes even positions are not exposed, well, then we will steal sleeping deserve! When we came near the tents, there was a fucking, OC-JAJAJA-AAA! And out of all the cracks have got these noobs, for some reason dressed only in striped shirt. I took the first one. I woke up on the base. Light concussion. I was later told that the guy I wished hit flat if hit by this, I would carry his head. I b **! Experienced fighters of elite units of marines United States, cut down in 10 seconds Russian skinny bastard and what ??? And you know what? Garden and entrenching tools! Shovel! Yes, my head would not come to fight entrenching shovel, and they taught this, but unofficially, the Russian was considered a sign of mastery to know the techniques of combat entrenching shovel. I then realized that they were waiting for us, but for some reason they went in shirts only in their shirts, because for a person naturally protect yourself, wear Armor, helmet. Why only in shirts? And it's their fucking OC-JAJAJA-AAA! Once I was waiting for a flight to Detroit airport, there was a Russian family, mom, dad, daughter, too, waiting for your plane. Father bought somewhere and brought the girl, three years old, hefty ice cream. She jumped with delight, clapped her hands and know that she cried? They fucking OC-JAJAJA-AAA! For three years, says the bad, and already shouting OC-JAJAJA-AAA! But those guys, with this cry were to die for their country. They knew it would be a melee fight without weapons, but they were going to die. But they were not going to kill! It is easy to kill sitting in an armored helicopter or holding a honed razor blade. They have not spared. Kill the sake of killing is not for them. But they are ready to die if necessary. And then I realized, Russia - this is the only and the most terrible enemy. " That's us telling you about an elite unit of US soldiers. Feel proud of your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment