Summaries of the militia of New Russia
Fight for the New Russia - it's a fight for the hearts, minds and souls of men. Whoever wins this major battle - the battle to win.
10/14/14 Report militiaman Alexander Zhuchkovskogo
of expenditure and procurement for the militia of New Russia.
"On October 13, the DNI was delivered another batch of equipment and facilities for the national militia of Donbass. Bulk of the funds was spent on the most relevant for the militias - warm clothing, shoes, radios and fuel. The only thing out of the planned failed to bring -" pechki- stoves "and powerful generators that despite the fact that they were booked for a long time, is experiencing technical difficulties with their delivery, so will be brought together with the next delivery.
I thank all the caring people who continue to provide us with financial and material support, as well as page vk.com/strelkov_info and other information resources, regularly publish our contacts, reports and details.
Many positions in several dozen pieces (ankle boots, backpacks, shopping, holsters, knives, binoculars, etc..) - Is orders of individual commanders and fighters. Traditional item of expenditure - a feasible financial support to individual departments and centers for training volunteers in St. Petersburg and Kaluga (amounts at the end of the report).
As always, we publish a photo purchased. Unfortunately, this time the pictures are few and not very high quality turned out - had to shoot quickly at night, as several shipments had to immediately ship to be sent to the unit.
Since the last delivery of 18 September we received 6 million. 150 thousand. Rubles. (the remainder was 200 thousand.) These funds were spent on the following items:
- - Warm uniform (jackets and pants) 1500 sets. - 2265 000.
- - Warm shoes 1000 pairs - 1100 000.
- - Portable radio with enhanced battery 500 pcs. - 1015 000.
- - Phones-radio with enhanced battery 20 pcs. - 180 000.
- - POL 10 cubes - 270 000.
- - Camouflage Suits ("slides") insulated 60 sets. - 150000.
- - Vests 85 pcs. - 199750.
- - 140 sets of thermal underwear. - 91 000.
- - Hats 1000 pcs. - 100000.
- - Gloves: Tactical 134 pairs per 138,000, fingerless 27 pairs in 9450, working for 300 pairs of 4500 - 151950.
- - Warm socks 1000 pairs - 70 000.
- - Ankle boots snow 11 pairs - 28 600.
- - Knee 19 pairs for 10650 and 11 pairs of elbow pads for the 3600 - 14 250.
- - Winter maskhalaty 20 pcs. - 10,000.
- - Winter sleeping bags, 20 pcs. - 26,000.
- - Sweaters 14 pcs. - 9600.
- - Landing backpacks 21 pcs. - 22,050.
- - Shovels 100 pcs. for 40000 and picks 50 pc. for 40,000 - 80,000.
- - Lights: with heavy lens 17 pcs. for 26350 and underwater 2 pcs. 4000 - 30350.
- - Binoculars 14 pcs. - 21 000.
- - EDM - 14 700.
- - Watch the dosimeter (to measure background radiation) - 35 200.
- - Navigator GLONASS 5 pcs. - 24,000.
- - Compasses 20 pcs. - 7000.
- - Laser Pointer: 10 pcs. for 9000 and 1 pc. for 17000 (for damage optics enemy) - 26000.
- - Optical sight for SVD - 5300.
- - Automaton belts 15 pcs. - 6000.
- - Shock absorbers on the automaton frame 10 pcs. - 4500.
- - Knives assault 14 pcs. - 13,300.
- - Pistol Handle 10 pcs. - 4500.
- - Shops for pistols: PM for 67 pcs. in 23450, 20 pcs for Stechkin. for 13000 and CT 20 units. 9,000 - 45,450.
- - Holsters for pistols: operational for PM 11 pcs. in 6600, belt for PM 10 pcs. 3000, for TT 5 pcs. for 1750 for the Nagant 2 pcs. 700, for Stechkin 3 pcs. for 5400 - 17450.
- - Commander Tablets 5 pcs. - 4000.
- - Rechargeable batteries with a solar battery 4 pcs. - 28,000.
- - Headset radios 11 pcs. - 2200.
- - Eye Protection 21 pcs. - 31,850.
- - Saws Folding 5 pc. - 2000.
- - Electronic Tablets 2 pcs. - 15 000.
- - Medications ("Theraflu" vitamin complexes, flu remedies, antibiotics) - 60 000.
- - Tires for Niva 8 pcs. - 30,000.
- - Snow chains for Niva - 31 000.
- - Radios: for Niva 4000 and scanning frequencies for 6000 - 10000.
- - Telephones for internal communication 10 pcs. for 10000 and station PBX for 8000 - 18 000.
- - Scuba 2 sets. for extraction of water bodies thrown weapons Ukrainians - 47,000.
- - For equipment and transportation of two groups of volunteers from St. Petersburg (More information about the training center: http://vk.com/wall151630709_7624) - 300 000.
- - For equipment and tranportirovku group of volunteers training center in Kaluga - 100000.
- - For the purchase of equipment, "Brigade" in LC (their report: http://interbrigada.org/blagodarnost-aleksandru-zhuch ..) - 100 000.
- - Transportation of people and goods - 90 000.
- - Other expenses for the three weeks (mob. Communication, fuel, repair machines, food and cigarettes to soldiers, etc..) - About 100,000.
Total: 7 million. Rubles.
Balance: 100 thousand. Rubles.
Debt: 750 thousand. Rubles.
A few clarifications on the debt, our accounts and flow of funds.
Just before the release of trucks with goods from Moscow one of the donors wished to convey militia in three days one million rubles. In order not to delay, we quickly agreed on the delivery of debt another 500 sets of warm form (per 755 thousand.), Which will be paid soon.
Voiced sum of funds received by us (6 million. 150 ths. Rub.) Was formed from: 1.3 million. Withdrawn from the account before the card is locked Savings Bank - is the money collected to lock the beginning of September (access to them was granted in early October after the appearance of the bank and re-issue the card, on the causes of the lock and not reported); 50 thousand. $ (2 ml.) Sent George of the USA; 800 thousand. Transferred donors in Moscow in cash; more than 2 million. collected over the past three weeks on our e-mail accounts - Savings (new card), Webmoney, Yandex-money transfers through Western Union.
To "Yandex-money" in the last week there were about 100 thousand rubles, but soon the bill again (already in the 3rd time) blocked. All funds have been previously derived (derived from all accounts daily).
Special thanks - Georgy Pobdonostsevu of the United States (50 thousand to overeat. $), Tamerlane, Eugene and Svetlana from Moscow (passed 300, 200 and 100 thousand. Rubles. Respectively), the second from Moscow Eugene (he has always supported the militia major translations), Natalia from Sweden, Theodore and Alex from Nizhny Novgorod, known blogger Kladun.
Also thank publicist Yegor Kholmogorova for information support and transfer to the militia of 100 copies of his new book "Punish punitive" dedicated to Russian spring and the national liberation war in the New Russia. In the coming days, the books will be delivered to the unit and the LC DNR.
In addition to fundraising and procurement, we continue to coordinate volunteers, and receive financial assistance (equipment and tehsredstva) in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Rostov-on-Don.
In St. Petersburg, the volunteers can take a short course of military training, receive equipment and transport to go to the New Russia. To obtain the necessary contacts for the course or stay as a volunteer in the DNR from other regions (shipping from Rostov) - write to the post email@example.com.
Map of the Savings Bank: 4276 8520 3612 6178
Also, the transfer can be done (including from abroad) through electronic systems "Hummingbird", MoneyGram, Western Union - for this you need to write to the post office firstname.lastname@example.org, to get the name of the recipient.
All previous reports on expenditures and purchases are available here: http://strelkov-info.ru/go/reports/